The ‘New Account’ button is now a single button which you can use to create both Private Use and Business Use customers.
How to Create a New Account
- Click the ‘New Account’ button in the main navigation bar. This opens the Customer Management module
- Within the ‘Customer Type’ section, use the drop-down list to select your desired ‘Account Type’ – i.e. what this new account will be used fo
Note: ‘Business Use’ is selected by default. Select ‘Private Use’ from the drop-down to have the screen refresh and display private account type fields
- Continue to complete the new account’s details as necessary
4. To complete the process, click the ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom of the page.
You have now created either a new Private or Business Use customer
It’s a small change that should make creating new accounts much easier.
* Please note: Note that all features indicated on SOLID Help are available in SOLID core. They may however not be enabled on your specific configuration. Please contact your Account Manager for more information.