Thank you for your survey feedback
Thank you very much to those who submitted their feedback to us through the SOLID 2023 Customer Satisfaction Survey that we sent out during February. We’re grateful for your feedback to and will be sharing the results in next month’s ‘SOLID Source’.
🏆 Congratulations to our Survey Lucky Draw Winner – Reena Singh! Reena is an Accountant at MWEB. We hope you enjoy spending your R2,000 Takealot voucher Reena.
SOLIDitech's planned roadmap for 2023
We’re proud to announce the below planned roadmap for 2023. In addition to the below we’ll be responding to general market legislation, security updates and requirements:
- SOLID Contractor mobile app for iOS (Q1)
- SOLID AWS RDS support (Q1)
- SOLID Automated NAS Configuration testing (Q1)
- SSL Expiration and response time redundancy monitoring (Q1)
- SOLID Build infrastructure upgrades & improved automated test overage (Q1)
- SOLID File attachment real-time Ani-Virus Scanning (Q2)
- SOLID Library Dependency Management platform upgrade (Q2)
- SOLID Front-end Component framework upgrade: support for vue3 (Q2)
- MySQL version upgrade support for 8.0 (Q3)
- SOLID Java 11 platform upgrade (Q4)
Did you know that you can combat collection delays with integrated Everlytic invoice email tracking?
With Everlytic’s powerful email tracking functionality you can quickly and easily track which invoice emails have been Delivered, Opened, Clicked and Bounced, and at what time
Support your Invoicing and Collections Teams and combat those “But I didn’t receive that email” excuses with proof of delivery.
SOLIDitech works continuously to create an easier and more functional automation environment for our customers, and the Everlytic Email Tracking integration is just one example of what we’re doing to achieve that goal.
Role-specific Articles: Finance
Work in the Finance Team? This will probably become your bookmarked, go-to location.
Role-specific Articles: Customer Management
Everything you need to effectively manage your customers – from creation to termination.